1. Chris Wadsworth – The Three
2. Susan Rennie – And the rains came
3. Mitch Cameron-Mitchell – The storm is upon us…………
4. Jamie Pennington – Steady Drizzle
5. Ocean Morisset – Love & Connection on the Uptown 6 train, NYC.
6. Kate Zari Roberts – 16th & California
7. Alexis Rotella – Looking Out
8. Paul Moore – Trinity College.
9. Luis Fernandez – 31 / 365
10. Gillian Brodie – reloved
11. Jill Lian – Frozen city
12. Phillip Ziegler
13. Edith Meier – My home is my castle. Lenzburg, most important castle in Switzerland.
14. Anneke Balvert – Samuel
15. John Gompertz – A Box of Tears
16. Edward Santos – My happy place. ☮️&❤️ Misquamicut Beach, Rhode Island
17. Erik Lieber – Proud To Be A Nasty Woman
18. Carol Smith
19. Andrew Lucchesi – A walk on the beach
20. Sorin Obaciu
21. Michel St-André – Nostalgia 3
22. Manuela Matos Monteiro – Porto
23. Jean-François Dupuis – #jfdupuis
24. Jack Barnosky – Subsistence level
25. Patricia Januszkiewicz
Honorable Contributor – Dirk Decker
Honorable Contributor – Karen Axelrad
I wanted to gibe Erik Lieber a special congratulations for making the group cover page and in the showcase. The reason why I put two of his photos up was he posts a lot of great street photos. It’s always hard to pick just one. Also I like his photo from from The Women’s March photos from New York City. He really captured the emotions of what happened during the peaceful protests. Please check out the photo albums that Erik took. Also congratulations to everyone else for being in this month’s showcase. See you next month for #MMLove Showcase !!!!