ToonCamera has had a huge update from the ground up. It’s been redesigned and optimized to work with the latest iOS Device. You just watched a demo of ToonCamera 4.0 that I put together from video footage from Broadway Bootcamp. I uploaded the files and converted them with ToonCamera. I put the clips together with Quik and final edit was done with iMovie. Music is by Laszlo and track “Don’t Look Down.”
Featured included in the update:
• Visual quality improvements
• Optimized for the iPad Pro, iPhone 6S, 6S Plus, and SE
• Support for the latest iOS
• Improved photo and video sharing
• Create canvas prints, posters, and more
• Support for Apple Pay when ordering prints
• Instagram video sharing
• Improved focus and exposure
• 64-bit support
• 3D Touch Quick Actions and Peek and Pop photo previews
• Improved photo and video output resolution for latest devices
• Bug fixes and other improvements
ToonCamera sells for $.99 and universal to the iPad.
Other news: Brushstroke is available for free worldwide exclusively through the new Apple Store app until September 19th – so anyone can download it for free by opening up the new Apple Store app and scrolling down (it still costs money in the App Store). This does not include in-app purchases.
If you have any questions about this blog post, please leave comments or contact Code Organa email@example.com and make sure to leave a review/feedback in the App Store to improve the app. Have a great day and see you soon !!!