1. Judi Rosall – Stern wake on Charlotte Harbor, FL
2. Erik Lieber – Ollie on the Wall
3. Rino Rossi – obsession
4. Dror Blumberg – Lollipop
5. Allen Moore
6. Sandra Nykerk – Morning Shadows Badlands National Park
7. Alexis Rotella – Communion
8. Michelle Lee
9. Peter Jajcai – Party Hard.
10. Vicki Cooper – Mongol Winter, 7/6/16
11. John Gompertz – Vertigo
12. Lulú Elenes De Panbehchi
13. Richard Randolph Rahders – “Before Dawn”
14. Carlos Velazquez
15. Anneke Balvert – Job 1
16. Dirk Decker – early train …
17. Kate Zari Roberts
18. Leon Williams – Wisdom
19. Meri Walker – Speaking of Ecstatic, Look What I Found in My Front Yard Just Now.
20. Joshua Sarinana
21. Edith Meier – Last Summer
22. Danny Wu – Find The Light
23. Justyna Hansen
24. Lynda Williams – Although I always shoot color, I’ve recently gotten brave enough to think in terms of monochrome when selecting my subjects. This is the image that got me started a couple of weeks ago. I chose these leaves as a subject because they’re so brightly colored. After I’d cropped and tuned in Snapseed, I thought I’d try a B&W filter, because the pattern was so bold. The result took me by surprise, and encouraged me to broaden – or would it be shrink? – my palette to include more monochrome. I got an iPhone 6 in April, and generally edit in Snapseed and Lightroom Mobile. I’m looking forward to participating in this group and honing my monochrome skills with the guidance and inspiration I find here!
25. Roberto V. Vegas
Honorable Contributor – Lisa Peters – Disposable knowledge
Honorable Contriutor – Ed Ubels
Mobile Monocromes Group Cover Art: Sarah D Zimmerman
If you’re on Instagram and want to be part of the MM Daily Feature. You can follow @mobile_monochromes and hash tag your images with #mobile_monochromes. That’s the showcase for this month, please keep posting in the group and see you next month !