Today is my birthday and Assembly hits the App Store. I got a chance to play with the app and will post my creative graphics. Assembly is an easy to use graphic design app, It’s chalk full of shapes and forms to make playful and colorful graphic art work. The app is also great for making logos for small business.
● A building block approach that allows everyone to do graphic design
● Over 180 shapes that can be combined to create an infinite number of unique designs
● More themed shape packs available for download in the in App Store
● Smart snapping for easy shape placement
● Multi select and grouping for more intricate work
● Copy, flip and rotate shapes and groups
● Fill, stroke, and shadow options
● 20 pre-made color palettes
● Custom color palettes
● Eye dropper color tool
● Load a color or image in the background
● JPEG and PNG output up to 4096×4096 pixels
● Transparent PNG output
● SVG vector output
● Assembly project file output
● Sync projects across devices with iCloud
● Get started with 15 easy to follow tutorials
● Continuously updated Inspirations section
You can be a graphic designer in your hot little hands with your iOS devices. Assembly is one of the best app to come up with quick and cool designs on the fly. It also make really great wall art.
Here’s something I created with Assembly called Alien Butterfly. I kind of wish I could put the graphic on a t-shirt, so I could wear it. I would put it on a green or black t-shirt.
What else I like about Assembly is you can layer it with other apps and make completely different graphic design look with your art. Like shown in the two images, they’re both the same but they look completely different at the same time.
Assembly sells for $2.99 in the App Store and has in-app purchases. My recommendations is buying the $5.99 packs for life. This way when they put in new packs, all you have to do install them and worth it in my opinion. I want to thank the team at Pixite for letting me play with the app so I can write a review. If you have any questions about this blog post, please leave a comment or email me email@example.com. Have a great day and see you soon !!!