Combo Apps/ProCamera 8 Update 6.3

ProCamera 8 Demo

Today I wanted to talk about the update with ProCamera 8. Most of you know this is my go to camera app. I shoot 90% of my photos with this app. Most of the blog posts photo are shot with this app too. It’s the best camera app because the fact that it doesn’t crash on you and nothing is really buggy like some camera apps. The manual controls are really easy to use. I can also depend on ProCamera 8 and shoot with confidence with this app.

I wanted to how you the new features that was added to ProCamera app. I’ve played with some of the features on ProCamera HD on my iPad. The photo up above was shot with ProCamera 8 and demo photo. Boyce wanted me to take photos of his new tank before it got trashed,.

Apple Watch Remote Trigger for ProCamera 8

Apple Watch integration – serves as a remote trigger and allows users to access the camera on their iPhone. Also used as a capture button, mode changer and timer.

Recently Added-687

Photo Compass – unique new feature means users can discover where any picture from an iPhone was taken and can then be directed to that exact spot even without an Internet connection. Your friends are on holiday and capture a great beach shot – you can now find that precise location and experience it for yourself. No, it’s not the beach. Yes, I live in Lemon Grove and it’s my location.

Recently Added-680

Solar Wind

Recently Added-681

Magnetic Storm

Recently Added-682

Vapor

Recently Added-691

Fade

Recently Added-693

Curves

Those are the five new editing tools, from manipulating tonal range and UV filter functionality to providing an authentic analogue look and these pro-level tools are incredibly easy to use. Other features include improved Vivid HDR and new masonry thumbnail view. The also added a Today Widget Quick Launch and optimized auto focus system so it’s faster and more precise. To get all these great features you must have iOS 8.1+.

ProCamera 8 – $4.99 with in-app purchases
ProCamera HD – $2.99 iPad only

If you have any questions about this blog post please leave comments or email me ashcroft54@gmail.com. Have a HAPPY 4TH of JULY and see you soon !!!

8ed9e588beb1233e8a4e8d892b7a79c0-0-icon

Gallery | This entry was posted in Combo Apps: Mobile Extreme Editing, iPhoneography, Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Combo Apps/ProCamera 8 Update 6.3

1. Isaac says:

Awesome!! Been waiting for this one. I have the old Pro Camera 2, solid app but this looks like the one.

2. nico says:

I also have the old version, I do not know if update.

3. Pavan says:

Would love to have this app, been hearing about it and love the examples. I like an app that can go beyond its primary function.

4. khulloud says:

Heard a lot about this app, would be happy if i get a code, thanks

5. Kimberly says:

I have this app but wasn’t using it…I’ll give it another try!

6. eucalyptha says:

Wow..great camera app and would love to try it after your great blog.

7. finnicle1 says:

I like the sound of it, but it’s hard to tell why it’s better than camera+

The number 1 thing is ProCamera is stable and doesn’t crash on you. So you don’t loose all the photos you’ve just shot, I’ve had that happen to me with Camera+.

• rjllane says:

Hello ashcroft54 (Tina) and Julie.

What am I missing? How do you lose photos? Don’t you save straight to the Camera Roll? The photos don’t disappear from there if the app crashes.

πŸ™‚ … MomentsForZen (Richard)

I was talking about Camera+. I don’t have any problems with ProCamera.

8. Julie says:

Me too have a number of them crash on me would love this one please. It looks like a fun one. I want to thank you for all your blogs I always get a lot out of them very detailed too.

9. Danny says:

Great review! I always wanted to try this app.

Thanks