The Bobine is a lightning cable adapter made by Fuse Chicken. This is the most durable cable/dock on the market. I have the old Une Bobine for my iPhone 4S and pretty much replaced my Apple 30 pin cable for life. Now that I have an iPhone 6 plus, I need to get another one of these cables.
I contacted Fuse Chicken and here is my new Bobine for my iPhone 6 plus.
This is my Bobine out of the box. I wanted to point this out to everyone. This is made to be a dock for your iPhone, so if you have a thick case or battery case (i.e. Otter Box or Mophie Battery Case). You will have to take your iPhone out of the case if you want to fully utilize the Bobine. If you looking for a lightning charging cable Fuse Chicken offers the Titan and Titan Loop. Fuse Chicken does not make any micro USB cables or adapters anymore.
When you extend the Bobine out, this is what it pretty much looks like from the front and back. I would only use this cable/dock for iPhone or iPod touches. I don’t recommend using this cable/dock with an iPad, iPad Air or iPad mini. It’s works fine with my iPhone 6 plus.
– Cable, dock, tripod rolled together into the world’s most flexible iPhone charger
– Replaces your traditional dock and charger with a stand that can be positioned uniquely
– Place your phone at eye level for video calls and FaceTime
– Use in your kitchen to hold your phone for easy recipe viewing
– Hold your phone steady for photography and videography
– Position your phone in the car for GPS use with the optional car kit
– iPhone Lightning compatible with iPhone 6, 6 plus, 5s, 5c, 5 and iPod touch 5th generation
You can still turn your iPhone 6/6 plus to the side too. It stays up pretty good.
Fuse Chicken also offers Bobine Auto, like shown in the video. Below I’ll have a price list and where to order all linked up.
This is by far the toughest cable you will ever love. The Bobine and Titan are MFi Apple Certified. The price Fuse Chicken offers for these cables are a steal in my opinion. Considering you pay $19 to $29 for an Apple Cable, then they fray after 6 months of using them. You won’t have to replace the cable for a very long time, if you get a Bobine or Titan. I’m always looking for mobile gear to last with my mobile devices. I like to share quality products when I find them.
I want to thank Fuse Chicken for sending me a Bobine. If you have any questions about this product, please leave comments or email me email@example.com. Have a nice day and see you soon !!!