Combo Apps/The Power of Clouds

Clouds Clouds Clouds

What I want to talk about are white puffy clouds, the power behind these clouds. I take a lot of photos of cloud formations. The reason is I keep the photos as a stock pile for future editing. Those 3 cloud photos I took yesterday and I took some more today but those aren’t shown.

PhotoToaster Cloud Edit

I wanted to show you a simple edit I did with PhotoToaster. Sometimes I like doing basic simple editing with cloud photos.

Dreams

The next edit I used Snapseed, Juxtaposer and LensLight. What I did with the clouds and Vida is make a dreamscape type of edit.

Olive Tribute

The last image with clouds is a tribute to my cat, Olive. She passed away recently and I felt the need to do a tribute to the cat I will miss and always love. I used InstaShake and Stackables.

The key thing I want you to remember is take cloud photos and save them up for future editing. It’s important to take as many as you can or want and try different angles. This applies to anything you shoot with your iPhone. Shoot what you like and shoot it often. After awhile you’ll come back to those photos and find creative ways to use them in your mobile editing. That’s what is the power behind the cloud photos I shoot and shoot often. Have a good evening and see you soon !!!

image

Gallery | This entry was posted in Combo Apps: Mobile Extreme Editing, iPhoneography, Photography and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Combo Apps/The Power of Clouds

1. Sue says:

So sorry about Olive…..wonderful tribute 🙂

2. imapurrson says:

My heartfelt, and very deepest sympathies to you, on the loss of your beloved Olive! She was very beautiful, and very sweet looking. Your picture is a beautiful way to remember her. She is now your angel, looking over you, purrfectly perched upon a cloud. 🌹👼☁️🐱❤️🙏
    Thank you for the tip on shooting clouds to use in future edits. It’s a good one! ☁️⛅️👀👍

3. Nanashi Satori says:

Excellent tip! There was one point I was in the App Store searching for a cloud app … then I thought I should probably just take pics of clouds myself … they seem to be in abundance 😊 … but I like the tip of different angles … Thanks!

4. eucalyptha says:

Great edits. Really love them!!

5. Ithalu says:

Sorry about Olive. Great edit Tina.

6. So sorry to hear about the loss of your Olive. Sending a hug. Great advice – I have an ongoing album that I add clouds to whenever I capture a particularly beautiful sky.

Hello Tina.

I’m sure that Olive would appreciate the tribute – knowing that it was made with something personal and dear to your heart – that is what makes it “personal” as well as a show of respect.

I shall take away your tip … “Shoot what you like and shoot it often.” I do this with city lights – they are such a challenge to photograph AND to process 🙂

I was reminded of another tip that involves seeking different angles … It goes something like this … When you are at a spot that has been photographed many times, or when there are other photographers all looking one way, turn around and look in the other direction for the angle that will make for a better photograph.

… MomentsForZen (Richard)