Shoulderpod Storyteller Challenge and Giveaway
Everyone has a story to tell, what matters is your story with your images and video clips. The theme is “Storytelling” I want you to tell me a story using an image or video clip. Tell us about a moment that captivated you, a journey that you took or and visual story that you want to share with the world.
Your story should contain a captivating description of the image or video. It could be just a sentence or two, a paragraph or more. Whatever you need to grab the attention of your audience. Don’t forget to have fun and be creative.
1. You can submit up to 3 images or videos clips that each tell a story. You may mix them up, for example 2 video clips and 1 image or 2 photos and 1 video clip, etc. Two Shoulderpods will be given away in this challenge. One for simple/straight photography and video clips entry and one for imaginative/abstract entry.
2. The official hash tag will be #shoulderpod_stories so tag each image that you submit !!! We will keep track of whose made their entries using the hash tag. Try to keep your entries together. You have to follow @shoulderpod and @combo_apps.
3. Anyone with an iPhone, Android Smartphone or Windows Phone qualifies in the challenge. The Shoulderpod S1 is universal to most smartphones.
4. You don’t have to be in the US in this challenge. The challenge is global, so if you are outside the US that’s ok. You can still enter your images and videos clips in this challenge.
5. The challenge will run for 2 weeks from September 17th until October 1st 2014. You must have your entry in no later than October 1st midnight Pacific Standard Time. Anything submitted after that time will not be considered.
6. The winners will be announced October 6th, 2014. There will be a blog post for the winners of the challenge to show off their images or video clips.
The images and video clips have to be in a storytelling theme. You can be put them into one set of 3. If you have more than one Instagram account please only submit from one account only. If we find out you’ve used more than one Instagram account for your entries, you will be disqualified.