1. The first photo is called “My Room.” It a picture of a corner in my bedroom, where I have some books and other goodies piled up. I started with this photo first, because it’s where most of my ideas come from. I sit in room look at art books, go online on my laptop or just lay in bed to think of ideas.
2. “Two Ladies” I was playing around with my Hipstamatic and snap this shot. I really liked how it came out. It’s just two ladies eating their lunch at the cafe at my work. I was on a break when I took this shot.
3. “Glitter Pumpkin” It’s a table decoration sitting flat on the table in the break room. I was sitting and playing with my camera looking for something to shoot. There it was laying there flat in my face.
4. “Flower & Bee” I was walking to Rubios on my lunch break. I had it my head to take a picture of one of those yellow flowers out in the mall. While I was taking the picture, I saw the bee in the flower. Then I said this would be way better to take a picture of the bee on the flower.
6. “Pumpkin Buddies” My sister helped me arrange this shot. She knows I’m doing this project and helped me with this idea. I took the shot and showed her. She really likes this photo. It’s really cute. I think maybe too cute.
7. “Escalators” The Target I work at is kind of special because it’s a two story Target. It was the second Target in the nation built that was two stories. It’s also the first Target to be put in a mall and I can go on…blah blah blah…what I’m really hoping is that these photos are my ticket out of Target…
365 Days Hipstamatic & iPhone 365, a set on Flickr.